Monday, August 7, 2017

Fanfiction- some ideas for stories that I have

There are plenty of web-sites out there now devoted to fan-fiction stories; stories that fans of movies and TV shows write that expand concepts and ideas explored in said movies or TV shows that some fans feel weren't expanded enough by the show or movie's writers.The 1980's trilogy is just one movie franchise that has gotten the fan-fiction treatment. I was going to post some of what I found here but apparently these web-sites don't allow one to copy-and-paste text off the site and onto blogs like this one so I was thinking of doing some of my own fan-fiction,as I fashion myself as a writer, albeit a self-published one,so look for some Poltergeist fan-fiction stories of mine in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment